Barbeque Chicken Tips : Boil Your Chicken First
Grilled BBQ Chicken
One way to wow your friends and have grill master envy is to create a mouth watering bbq chicken. Here is a tip that will help you do just that.
Boil the Chicken Before Grilling
Did he just say boil a chicken? I thought this was a how to grill website? It is a grilling tips website and you will get to use the grill in this exercise.
- Step 1 – Take some chicken thighs or chicken legs and wash thoroughly
- Step 2 – Boil the chicken for 30 minutes. Throw a little salt in for good measure
- Step 3 – Drain the chicken
- Step 4 – Apply your favorite BBQ sauce on both sides of chicken
- Step 5 – Grill the chicken
- Step 6 – About 5 minutes before chicken is finished, put some more Barbeque sauce on and cook on both sides
Serve and Enjoy
Now that you have finished cooking up the best bbq chicken in town, serve it with some beans or your favorite side dishes.